- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Removing minimize/maximize buttons in Tkinter
When we run our tkinter application, it initially displays a window that has an interface to display all the widgets. Eventually, we can remove the maximizing and minimizing property of the displayed window by using the resizable(boolean) method. It takes two Boolean values that refer to the status of width and height of the window. We generally disable the max and min resizing property by assigning zero to both values of width and height.
#Import the required library from tkinter import* #Create an instance of tkinter frame win= Tk() #Set the geometry win.geometry("750x250") #Disable the resizable Property win.resizable(False, False) #Create an Label Widget Label(win, text= "This Window can't be resized", font= ('Helvetica 15 underline')).pack(pady=20) win.mainloop()
Running the above code will display a non-resizable window.
- How can we minimize/maximize a JFrame programmatically in Java?
- How to maximize and minimize browsers in Selenium with python?
- How to generate Tkinter Buttons dynamically?
- How to maximize or minimize a browser window using Selenium webdriver with Python?
- Minimize ASCII values sum after removing all occurrences of one character in C++
- How to create Tkinter buttons in a Python for loop?
- Dynamically Resize Buttons When Resizing a Window using Tkinter
- Maximize the maximum subarray sum after removing at most one element in C++
- Removing the TK icon on a Tkinter window
- Create multiple buttons with "different" command function in Tkinter
- How do I position the buttons on a Tkinter window?
- How can I put two buttons next to each other in Tkinter?
- How to change the font and size of buttons and frame in tkinter?
- Program to minimize deviation in array in Python
- Add buttons in Bootstrap Navbar