- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Read the following statements and give the appropriate terms for each of them.
(a) The process of breakdown of rocks by the action of wind, water, sunlight.
(b) Removal of top soil during heavy rains or strong winds.
(c) Accumulation of wastes in the soil generated by human activity which alter the features of soil.
(d) The process of movement of water into deeper layers of soil.
(c) Soil pollution
- Give examples for the percentage of completion method
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- How does the Q-table help determine the next action for the ‘agent’ in terms of reinforcement learning in Machine Learning?
- Give advantages and disadvantages of the double entry system
- What is the process of pipelining?
- What is the process of KDD?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- How to perform a specified action on each element of the List in C#?
- Python Program to Read a List of Words and Return the Length of the Longest One
- What are the different types of conditional statements supported by C#?
- C++ program to find the Sum of each Row and each Column of a Matrix
- What are the different states of a Process?
- The Five Stages of a Capital Budgeting Process
- Explain the process of mergers & acquisition