- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is it necessary to excrete waste products?
The process of removing or expelling waste matter or products from the body is known as excretion. All life types must eliminate waste. Excretion is vital for all organisms.
Unicellular living forms release waste from their cell surfaces. Complex creatures like humans excrete waste through urine and feces. All life forms excrete in some manner. All living organisms are made of cells, and metabolic events take place inside them. Metabolism releases wastes such as water, CO2, urea, uric acid, etc. These elements are poisons the body shouldn't accumulate. Excretory organs dispose of metabolic waste.
If these gases or wastes were not permitted to escape the body, they would clog other parts, reducing its overall efficiency or perhaps causing a breakdown. Humans and other creatures must also consume energy-containing molecules like food, water, and oxygen. Excretion removes waste from the body before it accumulates and disrupts normal function.
Blocking an organism's waste disposal mechanism would be as devastating as cutting off its food, air, and water. The metabolic process also creates toxic poisons that must be eliminated from the body immediately. Excretory functions must act continually so that other chemical processes can work.
Cellular processes produce metabolic waste.
Non-metabolic waste includes materials that the body cannot utilize and passes through the digestive tract.
Hence, it is necessary to remove such poisonous waste materials from our bodies through the excretory system.
- Related Articles
- Where did snakes excrete their waste materials?
- Why is it necessary to do sex?
- Why is it necessary to conserve our environment?
- Why it is necessary to balance the chemical equation?
- Why is it necessary to have a girl or boyfriend in life?
- Why reproduction is necessary?
- What is mundan ceremony or mundan sanskar and why is it necessary?
- Why is it necessary to declare NOT FOUND handler while using MySQL cursor?\n
- Why it is necessary to separate oxygenated and deoxygenated blood by mammals and birds?
- Describe double circulation of blood in human beings. Why is it necessary?
- What is the function of an earth wire? Why is it necessary to earth metallic appliances?
- List waste products produced from an industry.
- Why is pre-marital counselling necessary?
- Why handpicking is necessary after winnowing?
- Why replication of DNA is necessary?