- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Lysosomes arises from
(a) endoplasmic reticulum
(b) Golgi apparatus
Correct Answer: (b) Golgi apparatus
Golgi bodies receive proteins and fats from the RER (Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum). It modifies them if required and packages them into sealed droplets known as vesicles. These vesicles (containing modified proteins and fats) are released or dispatched to their required destination.
In the absence of the Golgi apparatus, the modification and packaging process of proteins and lipids will not occur properly. Also, there will be no production of lysosomes which leads to the accumulation of dead and damaged organelles. This can lead to dysfunction of the cell and can result in cell death.]
- PHP Escaping From HTML
- Installing MySQL from Source
- Fetching list of products from SAP: connecting SAP database from .net application
- Generating SAP ABAP code/ script from XML coming from an external application
- Does deleting row from view delete row from base table in MySQL?
- Can we read from JOptionPane by requesting input from user in Java?
- Python Program to calculate function from indicator random variable from given condition
- Fetch records from a subdocument array wherein id begins from 234 in MongoDB
- Get Random record from MongoDB?
- LocalTime from() method in Java
- MonthDay from() method in Java
- LocalDate from() method in Java
- LocalDateTime from() method in Java
- Period from() method in Java