- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find out the correct sentence.
(a) Enzymes packed in lysosomes are made through RER (rough endoplasmic reticulum)
(b) Rough endoplasmic reticulum and smooth endoplasmic reticulum produce lipid and protein respectively
(c) Endoplasmic reticulum is related with the destruction of plasma membrane
(d) Nucleoid is present inside the nucleoplasm of eukaryotic nucleus.
Correct Answer: (a) Enzymes packed in lysosomes are made through RER (rough endoplasmic reticulum)
Explanation:The correct sentences are:
- Rough endoplasmic reticulum and smooth endoplasmic reticulum produce protein and lipid respectively.
- The endoplasmic reticulum is related to the synthesis of the plasma membrane which is made up of lipoprotein.
- Nucleoid is present inside the nucleoplasm of the prokaryotic nucleus.
- k-Rough Number or k-Jagged Number in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- C++ code to find out the total amount of sales we made
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Program to find out the sum of numbers where the correct permutation can occur in python
- C++ program to find out the number of coordinate pairs that can be made
- C++ Program to find out if a palindromic matrix can be made from a given matrix
- Design Turing Machine to reverse string consisting of a’s and b’s
- Find numbers a and b that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Python program to sort out words of the sentence in ascending order
- Design a TM for an equal number of a’s and b’s must follow a
- Program to find out is a point is reachable from the current position through given points in Python
- Find A and B from list of divisors in C++
- Count number of strings (made of R, G and B) using given combination in C++
- PHP program to find the first word of a sentence