- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is there any precautionary medicine available for Dengue?
Dengue is a virus-borne fever that is caused by different types of dengue viruses. Aedes Aegypti mosquito is the transmitter of this virus. It is also known as ‘break bone fever’ because of its symptoms like severe body ache and joint pains. It is a deadly disease and has affected many people in our country India alone.
It was earlier believed that the disease of Dengue can be prevented only by not letting mosquitoes breed in stagnant water. This could be done by spraying mosquito repellents, using Odomos onto our body parts, wearing full sleeve shirts, maintaining hygiene- both personal hygiene and of the surroundings. But despite all these, people do get affected by this disease. Let us see how to prevent Dengue fever from affecting us.
Medicines For Preventing Dengue
Eupatorium Perfoliatum: It is a preventive drug for dengue in homeopathy. It provides immunity against the disease when the dose is taken for three consecutive days.
Carica Papaya: It is a homeopathic remedy made from papaya fruit. It is a common fruit and its seeds are used to make a homeopathic remedy.
Ipecac 200 (potency): It is the most commonly prescribed Homeopathic medicines for dengue.
Echinacea Angustifolia 1x: These tablets are immunity boosters. These tablets will not let one fall prey to the deadly disease of dengue.
Tinospora Cardifolia Q: It is commonly known as Giloy. It is an Ayurvedic medicine, which helps one to keep the immune system up and strong.
Rhus Toxicodendron 30: It is another power-packed medicine to prevent dengue fever by Homeopathy.
It is believed that homeopathy has no side-effects. If that is the case, these medicines under the proper supervision of a renowned doctor can prove a boon for us all to stay away from this highly dangerous disease.
- Is there any alternative for CONCAT() in MySQL?
- How to quit smoking without any medicine?
- Is there any alternative solution for static constructor in java?
- Is there any alternative for OpenCV imshow() method in Java?
- Is there any Python object inspector?
- Is there something available in Python like PHP autoloader?
- Is there a goto statement available in bash on Linux?
- Is there any duty concession on farm vehicles?
- Are there any style options for the HTML5 Date picker?
- Is there any technique to stop your orgasms from fading?
- Is there any way to skip some documents in MongoDB?
- Is there any whoami function or command in MySQL like UNIX?
- Is there any JSTL library to parse XML in a JSP?
- Is there any method to convert a Set to immutable in Java