- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is love at first sight possible?
Love is, without a doubt, the strongest feeling in existence. It can leave you euphoric and can even destroy you. It is about the emotional attachment and the wellbeing of the other partner or the better half you always desire.
Do Looks Matter?
I’ve seen people attracted towards gorgeous men and women who are very average, even below average in their looks. Some folks believe that looks are extremely important in loving a person. But at the same time, it's a fact that you cannot love someone by just laying eyes on someone.
Love At First Sight
It means that when a person sees another individual they have never met before, they automatically decide they want to spend the rest of their lives with that person. People even move to the extent of visualizing their kids with the person they felt attracted to who they met 2 minutes ago.
Instance From a Movie
I remember the instance from the movie- “Dhoom” where Uday Chopra visualizes his impending children from the actress that comes in front of him. Now, this is an example of love at first sight, which creates a comedy in the movie and adds to the comic flavor.
Research to Prove or Disapprove the Fact
A University professor Dr. Stephanie Ortigue had researched some research on the same subject, discovering that the intense power of love can be felt after just 0.2 seconds following visual contact with someone. This feeling is created when twelve areas of your brain work together to release euphoria-inducing chemicals and subsequently produce the feeling of love at first sight.
In her book The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Jennifer E Smith explores how people at airports are "seventy-two percent more likely to fall for each other than people who meet anywhere else." So even the situation and environment play a major role.
Hence, although it is very uncertain about the success ratio of such love but yes, love, at first sight does happen.
- Have you ever come across any funny or amazing 'love at first sight' tale?
- Is revenge also a form of love?
- How to take care of your eye sight?
- Pull and add to set at the same time with MongoDB? Is it Possible?
- Why do Indians love Dhaba food?
- Why do hackers love Public WiFi?
- MongoDB Indexes - Is it possible to create both normal & compound at the same time?
- Do animals also understand and show love?
- How to get rid of Love Bites?
- How to draw love shape in android?
- Top 10 Sedans Men Love to Drive!
- Is modesty without hijab possible?
- Web crawling using Breadth First Search at a specified depth