- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is grey really a dull colour that makes us sad?
Light is composed of many colors like these ones of the visual spectrum: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. Let us close our eyes for a moment and visualize and imagine grey color everywhere- outside and inside, outwards and within, up and down, forward and backward. How do we feel? Do we feel elated, furious, confident, or dull?
The Significance of Grey
Yes, that is what grey symbolic of! Our minds are programmed to respond to color. The subliminal messages we get from color shape our thoughts. Our hair turn grey gradually so does the sky after sunset. Thus, grey is symbolic of dullness.
All the dullness, tediousness, dreadfulness, lethargy comes from grey.
Grey fits into the category of neutral colors like whites, blacks, and browns.
It is true that colors mean a lot and symbolize a lot many traits. The evidence of this fact can be obtained from the Bible, which illustrates how darkness was used as the second to last plague causing distress. Thus grey has a negative connotation and is associated with darkness, dullness, withering, and decay.
- What are the things that make Indians sad?
- Is life really a celebration?
- What is a Grey Box Testing?
- Why is it that there are hardly any weight loss regimens/treatments that really work?
- Is yellow colour symbolic of brightness?
- What is Grey Box Testing?
- What's a food that people think is healthy but really isn't?
- What should one not do when one is sad?
- What makes a mind creative?
- Why is water management important for us?
- What is that mysterious strong narrowband signal from constellation Sagittarius? What does it tell us?
- How to get the colour name from colour code in R?
- Hey Siri! Give us a hint
- Is really weed(cannabis) oil is good for health?
- What makes Python Cool?