- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is diary writing a good habit at night?
Diary-keeping is a boon for many people. If one is a busy businessman, one may not remember everything, so in that case, diary making is a habit with immense benefits. Some people intend to write things that have happened in their life daily. This is also good so that when one reads it after some years one will definitely relish it.
In today’s busy world, IT professionals have a number of tasks to do. They need to keep informed of the projects, flowcharts, data etc. In that case, also, this is beneficial. It is good because whatever stresses are in life can be relieved by writing. You may not have a friend in your life, but the diary serves to be your best friend at times. One may write someday just to keep note of something, and feel the need to revise those years later.
Diary is an autobiographical tool. Even if you have never mustered up the courage to maintain one. You can start jotting down some points of daily experience and will see that it not only improves self-confidence and increases the amiable relationship of one with oneself, but also is a readily available friend and a mate. Hence, it is a good habit at night.
- Why is it not good to sleep on the stomach for the whole night?
- Why do the desert plants bloom at night?
- What is a typical worst habit of Indians?
- What to eat before going to bed if you want a good night's sleep?
- Writing a MongoDB insert statement for multiple insert at a time
- Why deserts are hot in the daytime and chilled at night?
- How can a woman use public transport even at late night and stay safe?
- Is simplicity an inspiration for writing?
- What are some good ideas for ‘Fun at work’?
- Python and multi-threading. Is it a good idea?
- Check If It Is a Good Array in C++
- Writing at the end of report without clearing current screen in SAP ABAP
- What is Risk Retention and is it a good Risk Management Policy?
- Is affiliate a good option for an online gaming platform?