- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
We all can’t deny the benefits of drinking water and it is still a matter of big debate that how many liters of water an individual should have. Besides, many of us have no clue that drinking lukewarm water instead of cold is far more beneficial, especially in fighting against even many fatal diseases. Let’s have a look at the exclusive advantages.
Hot water helps to maintain a healthy metabolism and this is something highly significant if you want to get rid of a few pounds. Taking a glass of hot water and lemon right when you wake up is one of the best practices. Hot water helps you break down the adipose tissue (body fat) in your body.
Best for Entire Respiratory
You must have noticed that people advise drinking hot water when anyone suffer from sore throats. Apart from this, hot water is a great remedy for colds and cough because it dissolves phlegm and removes it from your respiratory tract. Nasal congestion is also get cleared by taking a glass of hot water early in the morning.
Ram ace for Menstrual Cramps
Menstrual cramps upset women every month and even scientists have been in search of a permanent solution to this fatal issue. The heat of water leaves a calming and soothing effect on the abdominal muscles, and this eventually helps to cure cramps and spasms.
Help Body to Detox
Taking a glass of water helps greatly in body detoxification. As soon as you drink hot water, your body temperature starts going up and eventually makes you sweat more. You love to give off sweat as it helps to release toxins from your body and cleanse it well. You can squeeze a lemon to get optimal results.
- How does the water inside a clay pot get cold?
- Program to find maximum how many water bottles we can drink in Python
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- Why is water management important for us?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Trapping Rain Water in Python
- Swim in Rising Water in C++
- Container With Most Water in Python
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Container with Most Water in C++
- What are amphibious fishes? Can they live outside water?