- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How will be the world if currency(money) is removed from our lives?
If the currency is removed from our lives, it will be difficult to survive. We have grown out of those days of no currency and barter system and have come a long way to the business world.
Hypothetically in present days, if suddenly all the currency and money vanish from our world,
People will be no longer interested to work as they are not getting any money
The entire business world will break down because there will be no transactions
People who are physically strong will fight with others and acquire properties. As there is no money, everybody is equal and there will be no government and no laws.
After a few decades of chaos, the world may go back to agriculture, hunting, and barter system.
- What is the importance of religion in our lives?
- How was money introduced into the world?
- Is Quantum Computing changing the future of our world?
- What significance does art have in our lives?
- How will Rustom-2 prove to be an ace for our defense?
- Python program to find how much money will be earned by selling shoes
- How does wearing a helmet while riding a bike save our lives?
- What will be the consequences if you hide some secrets from your parents?
- How to find out the PLANS which will be impacted if a index is dropped?
- What is the currency futures?
- What is the difference between floating currency and fixed currency?
- How secure bitcoin currency is?
- What will be the result if SQLCA is not included in a COBOL-DB2 program?
- What will be the result if DCLGEN is given with COPY statement and not INCLUDE?