- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use rice bran oil for perfect hair care?
Caring is the best treatment for any problem. When it comes to hair care, the first step is to give your hairs best diet in the form of iron and protein, because hair cells are the fastest growing cell within your body and similarly hair cells are the ones which get affected first due to the deficiency of nutrients. So, you require the best hair care product having great medicinal properties and Rice Bran oil is the best for hair care which gives multiple benefits.
Rice bran oil is the best for hair care which has many great benefits to make your hair healthy. In fact, most of the people do not know the importance of rice bran because it is a rare ingredient. But now, you will be knowing the benefits of rice bran oil and will add this as a first kitchen staple for hair care. Now the question is how to use rice bran oil for better results? Let’s see how to use it!
Use Rice bran oil with hemp seed oil
You can make the first recipe using rice bran oil and hemp seed oil which when applied on hairs, act as an effective hair mask. You can make it with the help of your favorite essential oil and conditioner. You can use coconut oil to make this recipe as it has several benefits and give full nutrition to your hair.
You can purchase all these ingredients from any essential oil store available in the market.
- 1/3 cup of Rice bran oil.
- drops of Coconut oil.
- 1/3 cup of Hemp seed oil.
- And your favorite conditioner.
Direction to use
- Take a small bowl and mix rice bran oil with your favorite conditioner.
- Add 1/3 cup of hemp seed oil and stir the mixture with a spoon.
- While stirring the mixture, continue to add coconut oil into it.
- Wet your hair with normal water and then separate hairs into a few parts.
- Apply the mixture on each part of the hair and cover your hair with a cap.
- Let it remain for 30-40 minutes and then rinse off your hair with normal water.
Use Rice bran oil with Rosemary Oil
You can prepare another effective hair mask from rice bran oil adding with Rosemary Oil which acts as the best moisturizer for your scalp and helps in treating dandruff. The process of preparing it is very simple. This moisturizer is also very good to make your hairs soften, shiny and smoother.
- 2 tablespoons of Rice bran oil.
- 3 drops of Rosemary oil.
Direction to use
- Make a mixture of two types of oil together.
- Take a spray bottle and dampen your hairs slightly.
- Separate your hair into parts and apply this mixture of oil on your hair.
- Massage your scalp gently.
- Rinse off your hair with normal water.
- Related Articles
- How to Apply Castor Oil for Hair?
- How to Create a Good Hair Care Routine (for Men)?
- How to Wash Hair with Rice Water?
- How to Make a Hot Oil Treatment for Hair?
- Hair Care Brands
- Hair Care Products
- Hair Care Tips
- Winter Hair Care Tips
- What Are the Benefits of Fish Oil for Your Hair?
- 7 Fish Oil Beauty Hacks to Try for Healthy Skin Hair and Nails
- Stacy London Talks Midlife Hair Care and Menopause
- How to use pre-cooked rice to make other dishes?
- How to Care for Your Pregnant Dog
- What material you use for making wicks for oil lamps?
- What are the constituents of Bhringaraj oil for hair growth? Do these things really help in the growth of hair?