- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to stay young forever?
Among a list of inevitable things, getting older is one and we all have to go through this phase. Experts show varied and multiple ways to get perpetual youth, but it still looks like a fairy tale. However, scientists have proved that by maintaining a balanced and joyful lifestyle you can prolong aging up to a good extent. So, what is this so-called ‘Balanced and Joyfulstyle’? Let’s know in brief
Age Is Nothing but A Number
It has been proved that aging is more to do with your mentality rather than the reality. If you refuse to accept how old you are, this number game can’t touch youth. Forget thinking about your age, looks, weight, and height and once you start ignoring such enemies you will find yourself even more juvenescent. You must challenge yourself to maintain a young mindset. Join a book club or a hiking club, a community chorus can also be a good idea.
Keep Stress Away
Have a break from what you have been engaged for a long time. Sometimes, we do not realize but stress causes physical changes in the body and it eventually can speed up aging. Surges of the hormones adrenaline and cortisol cause blood pressure to go up and raise the heartbeat.
Introduce yoga to your life and rejuvenate life once again. It not only helps you conquer stress but provide you the true value of life. As soon as embrace yoga, the buried treasure of its benefits opens up and it comprises more energy, greater flexibility, better posture, improved mood, less stress, and what not. Practicing yoga asanas like Cobra Pose, Fish Pose, Plow pose, etc., actually helps to boost blood circulation to the head and face area and they also raise blood supply to the head, and thus you get a clean and glowing skin.
Examples of Evergreen Youth in our History
The urge to stay young forever is not only common in the modern masses but the keen aspiration was there too in the minds of our ancestors. This makes it a recurrent them. Who can forget the ferocious order of king Yayati, one of the forefathers of Pandavas, to his son (Puru) for bestowing his youth on his father? The stories of Tithonus and Ovid reflect the same storyline.
- Related Articles
- How to Stay Healthy?
- Smart Ways to Save a Web Page Forever!!
- Smishing vs Phishing: How to stay protected?
- How to stay upto date on search seo
- How to stay healthy in your daily life?
- How to Stay Safe Online: Internet Safety Tips?
- How to stay safe online while working remotely?
- How to Stay Away from Job Posting Scams?
- How to Stay Popular in Project Management Field?
- How to stay safe when sharing a file online?
- Tasks in Outlook: How to Stay Organized (with Tips)
- How to force Tkinter text widget to stay on one line?
- How to Stay Updated on the Latest Digital Marketing Trends?
- How can you stay healthy during fasting?
- How can a working mother stay stressfree?