- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to return the current CPU time in Python?
To get the timer ticks at a given time, use the time.time() function. It returns the time in seconds since the epoch as a floating point number. Note that even though the time is always returned as a floating point number, not all systems provide time with a better precision than 1 second.
import time curr_time = time.time() print(curr_time)
Note that different systems will have different accuracy based on their internal clock setup (ticks per second). but it's generally at least under 20ms. Also note while this function normally returns non-decreasing values, it can return a lower value than a previous call if the system clock has been set back between the two calls.
- How to return the time-zone offset in minutes for the current locale?
- Getting current time in Python
- How to get current time in milliseconds in Python?
- How to get current date and time in Python?
- How to print current date and time using Python?
- Python program to find difference between current time and given time
- How to get the current date and time in Java?
- How can I apply an offset on the current time in Python?
- How to insert current date/time in MySQL?
- How to get current Time in Java 8?
- How to get the current local date and time in Kotlin?
- Convert the Current Time to a java.sql.Date Object