- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get current time in milliseconds in Python?
You can get the current time in milliseconds in Python using the time module. You can get the time in seconds using time.time function(as a floating point value). To convert it to milliseconds, you need to multiply it with 1000 and round it off.
import time milliseconds = int(round(time.time() * 1000)) print(milliseconds)
This will give the output −
- How to get current date and time in Python?
- Get time in milliseconds using Java Calendar
- How to get time in milliseconds using C++ on Linux?
- How to get Time in Milliseconds for the Given date and time in Java?
- How to get current Time in Java 8?
- How to save time in milliseconds in MySQL?
- Java Program to get Milliseconds between two time instants
- How to get current time and date in C++?
- Get current time information in Java
- How to get current time from Network provider in android?
- How to get the current date and time in Java?