- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to return the time-zone offset in minutes for the current locale?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
You can try to run the following code to return the time-one offset in minutes −
- Set the base time zone offset to GMT in Java
- Get the IDs according to the given time zone offset in Java
- How do I get the current time zone of MySQL?
- Java Program to display Current Time in another Time Zone
- How to return the current CPU time in Python?
- How to return the "time" portion of the Date as a string using the current locale's conventions?
- How can I apply an offset on the current time in Python?
- How to get current time zone in android using clock API class?
- Get the default Time Zone in Java
- How to get hour, minutes and seconds in android using offset time API class?
- mysql_tzinfo_to_sql - Load the Time Zone Tables in MySQL
- Set the minutes for a specified date according to universal time.
- Java Program to add minutes to current time using Calendar.add() method