- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to remove Index in base R plot?
When we do not pass any title for X-axis then the default is Index and if we want to remove it then xlab argument needs to be used inside the plot function.
For example, if we want to create a plot of first hundred values without Index on X-axis then we can use the command mentioned below −
To remove Index in base R plot, use the code given below −
If you execute the above given code, it generates the following output −
To remove Index in base R plot, add the following code to the above code −
If you execute all the above given codes as a single program, it generates the following output −
- How to remove scientific notation form base R plot?
- How to rotate text in base R plot?
- How to display fraction in base R plot?
- How to remove the plot margin in base R between the axes and the points inside the plot?
- How to create empty bar plot in base R?
- How to display x-bar in base R plot?
- How to display infinity symbol in base R plot?
- How to add a picture to plot in base R?
- How to create a plot in base R without margins?
- How to create a perpendicular arrow in base R plot?
- How to create a cumulative sum plot in base R?
- How to plot matrix columns as lines in base R?
- How to display base R plot axes titles in italics?
- How to display text in base R plot with outline?
- How to display mean with underline in base R plot?