- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to plan for nutritious food and implement it?
At 6:00 A.M.: Have a sufficient water intake. It helps a lot and makes the blood flow easier, protects us as a layer against the hot radiation, increases hunger, energy, helps in preventing diseases, can have weight loss, clears the stomach, etc. So, try to have two glasses of water on an empty stomach (if possible).
At 7:00 A.M.: Vegetable juice is preferred as it helps in gaining more nutrients intake, purifies the blood, has low sugar content, helps in preventing hair loss, and improves the immunity of the bod and skin glow.
At around 8:30 A.M.: Sprouts with dates, fruits will be the best. Sprouts will help in reducing the risks of heart attacks, helps in weight loss, improves metabolism, protects against cancer.
From 10:00-12:00: Have one glass of water each hour. This makes you get ready to lunch by increasing hunger.
In between 12:45-1:15 P.M.: Lunch (preferably devoid of salt, oil, chili). Mostly go with organic food with low-calorie items in it. Organic food is prepared without using any chemical preservatives. It is more expensive than the non-organic food but has many advantages. It helps in heart health, improves immunity, reduces pesticides intake, tastes better, and provides more nutrients.
After 2 hour’s gap i.e., around 3:00 P.M.: Have water intake once again. This time it helps in digestion of food.
At 4:00 P.M.: Drink a fresh fruit juice. Diabetic patients need to be aware of the juices they are drinking because juices have high sugar content in them.
At 6:30 P.M.: Dinner (mandatory to have fruits, based on the health condition of the person). As per doctor’s suggestions, it is better to avoid rice, wheat intake during nights. The only best food one can have is fresh fruits or dinner with brown rice. But the amount of food we eat during nights should be less for a healthy evening.
From 10:00 P.M.-5:00 A.M.: Have your pleasant sleep. A tight sleep can reduce your stress levels, anxieties, depression, makes you active and happier, gives you the best eye site and healthier skin.
This plan will exactly work provided he/she is stubborn to have control on taste. In addition to the above chart, it is always better to avoid junk food which is available at every corner of a city. Besides a controlled tongue, the person should have a strong mind which helps a lot. Here, it is legitimate to quote a sound body should be supplemented by a sound mind.
These two should go hand-in-hand otherwise it is not possible for anyone to achieve. To be frank, the role of a strong mind is 90% for everyone to come out with flying colors. The healthy mind eliminates all the negative emotions and is always creative, also lives in the present moment. It never wastes time either in the past or in the future, it knows pretty well of enjoying the present moment. Hence, have nutritious food and stay healthy.
- Related Articles
- What is Project Management Plan? How to Create it?
- What Is a Keogh Plan and How Does It Work?
- What is a 401k plan and how does it work?
- A Complete Mediterranean Diet Food List and 14-Day Meal Plan
- 7 Nutritious Burger Bun Alternatives for Grilling Season
- Personalization in Digital Marketing: Why It Matters and How to Implement It
- Candida Diet: A Beginner’s Guide, Food List, and 7-Day Meal Plan
- What is Proactive Customer Service and How to Implement It?
- Name the process in which seeds like Moog ( green gram) and chana ( Bangal gram) are allowed to germinate to obtain more nutritious food.
- What is Killer Bees Financial Strategy and How to implement it?
- Why honey is nutritious?
- Techniques for Creating a Project Plan and Timeline
- Is it advisable to use recycled plastic containers for storing food ?
- What is Interface segregation principle and how to implement it in C#?
- What is proxy design pattern and how to implement it in C#?