- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to make your teenage a good stepping stone to adulthood?
For a child to be a survivor in this chaotic world, it’s very important to learn a few things during the transition from teenage to adulthood.
Adulthood is about taking responsibilities. Teenagers need to stop relying on their parents or others for tasks that they could easily manage themselves. Doing your work yourself builds confidence in teenagers that help in later stages of life to deal even with difficult situations and makes them more responsible.
Start Valuing Time
For a teenager to become a successful adult both in professional and personal front of life, understanding and valuing time could be a make or break factor. Teenagers can write down their schedule to streamline their important tasks and avoid procrastination.
Learn to Pay for Your Own Expenses
The real value of money can only be understood when it’s paid from your own pocket. Teenagers should start developing this habit when they come off the right age. Snow shoveling service in the winter or babysitting jobs or walk the neighbor's dog are some examples of how teenagers can earn to not ask their parents for pocket money.
When teenagers pay on their own they get better control over their urge to splurge. They start making a right use of the money, which is highly required to maintain a balance between “needs and wants”.
Stop Playing Blame Game
Don’t blame others for not being able to achieve something you wished or wanted. A teenager should accept their mistakes and try to learn from them to make better decisions next time.
When teenagers understand that they are responsible for what they are doing, they take it seriously and sincerely, which makes them disciplined and ready for a long ride through the storms of the wild.
Adopt Heuristic Approach
The heuristic approach helps teenagers learn by discovering things themselves and learning from their own experiences rather than by telling them things. It helps them improve their cognition and become ready to take new and challenging tasks without having to worry about failure.
- Related Articles
- How to Make Your Car Smell Good?
- How to have a successful teenage in your life?
- How to survive teenage depression?
- Is it good to dream? How is your success related to your dreams?
- How to make your child mentally strong?
- How to Make Your WebSite – “Device Friendly”
- How to make your Facebook account hackproof?
- How to make YouTube a little safer for your Kids?
- How to Make Your Blog/Website SEO Optimized?
- How to make your Career in Machine Learning?
- C++ code to find max ornaments to make decoration good
- How Having Down Syndrome Affects Adulthood
- How to make your hairs healthy using coconut milk?
- Content Marketing: How to Make Your Content Stand Out