- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to make your hairs healthy using coconut milk?
Coconut milk brings a lot of benefits for hair as it is rich in B1, B3, B5, B6, C, and E, along with essential minerals for hair, including iron, calcium, sodium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous and manganese. Below are some tips on using coconut milk to nourish your hair and give them a natural conditioning effect.
For hair conditioning
You can use coconut milk with your mild shampoo to condition your hair without having any harmful effects of chemicals. Prepare a mix of coconut milk and your mild shampoo in 1:1 ratio. Apply the mix on your hair gently and leave it for at least 15 minutes before you rinse your hair. Following the procedure, four times a week brings quick results.
For preventing your hair from early greying
For years, coconut milk and amla oil have been used together to stop early greying of hair. The mixture has to be left on your hair for at least an hour after applying. Use lukewarm water to wash off the mixture from your hair.
For quick hair growth
If your hair doesn’t grow as fast as of others, you can try this wonderful remedy to find a respite for your plight. You need 5 tbsp Coconut Milk, 1/4 tsp Crushed Camphor and 1 tbsp Yogurt. You need some time to use this procedure, an hour or two is good to go.
Make a smooth mixture using all the ingredients mentioned above. Apply the mixture into your scalp like you are giving yourself a message. After you cover your hair with the mixture, wear a shower cap for an hour or two. And then, wash your hair with shampoo.
For deep conditioning
A smooth mixture of coconut milk, olive oil, and honey makes hair very soft and manageable. Prepare the mixture, using 4 tbsp coconut milk, 1 tbsp olive oil, and 1 tbsp honey, over heat for two minutes and then, let it cool down. Apply the mixture on your hair gently and cover it with a shower cap for at least an hour. Use a regular shampoo to wash your hair.
- Related Articles
- Pizza is unhealthy but we can make it healthy by using healthy food.
- How can clapping make us healthy?
- How to stay healthy in your daily life?
- How to make your text stand out using Canva tools?
- 7 Healthy recipes to make with canned Tuna
- Tips to Hydrate Your Way to Healthy Skin
- 10 Ways to Keep Your Bladder Healthy and Happy
- How to make your child mentally strong?
- How to Make Your WebSite – “Device Friendly”
- How to make your Facebook account hackproof?
- How to Make Your Car Smell Good?
- 4 Ways Coconut Oil Can Save Your Skin and Hair
- How to Stay Healthy?
- Are there any special foods to keep your eyes healthy?