- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to maintain your favorite shoes?
Your shoes play an important role to define your character and overall personality. If your pair of shoes is not perfect, then it will create serious problems like an ache and bad body structure. So, you need to pay extra attention to maintain your favorite shoes in order to have a perfect body shape having full of confidence.
Here, I am sharing some important tips that will help you to maintain your favorite shoes:
You can use a nail file to easily remove the dirt marks from your suede shoes. For this, you easily and gently buff them off over your shoes, but always remember to not to do this process for a longer period of time. After this, you can see that the dirt and grime get cleaned off quickly.
To remove the odour from shoes or sneakers, use 1 teaspoon full of baking soda to get rid of it. The powerful baking soda powder will soak up the bad smell and make your shoe refreshed. You can sprinkle the baking soda over your shoes and leave it for overnight for better results.
Prevent Winter Boots
When you walk over the snow, it melts quickly off your boots, salt marks left and may be very difficult to get rid of it. To overcome this problem, you can take a little vinegar on a cotton ball and then rub it over the mark area to remove any trace of the leftover salt.
To make your shoes much brighter, shoe polish is not a better option, instead of this, you should use a moisturizer in order to make leather shoes much brighter. For this you need to take a little body or moisturizer on a clean hand towel and then apply it gently over your shoes. This will make your shoes shine for weeks.
- Related Articles
- What is your favorite breakfast?
- What are your all-time favorite books to read and why?
- Which is your second most favorite 'F' word?
- How to Clean White Shoes?
- How to Fix Painful Shoes?
- Can eating your favorite dish be akin to having a 'Spiritual Experience'?
- How to Remove Gum from Shoes?
- Program to check whether we can eat favorite candy on our favorite day in Python
- Use your ideas about pressure to explain why it is easier to walk on soft sand if you have flat shoes rather than shoes with sharp heels.
- Which parts wear away first in shoes? Give a reason for your answer.
- How to maintain a proper growth of hair?
- Shoes for Men
- Shoes for Women
- How to wash shoes made up of cloth at home?
- How to Maintain an open ResultSet after commit in JDBC?