- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to keep house cool during summer without using ACs and coolers?
Summers are getting warmer day by day due to global warming. It has become almost impossible to live without AC and Coolers. Even if we have cooler or AC at home, we cannot use them all the time due to the power cut and soaring electricity bills. Here are some tips to keep yourself cool during summers.
Keep the house well ventilated and open all the possible doors and windows during the night.
Take a cold water shower in the night before you go to sleep.
Wear cotton breezy clothes. Avoid nylon and polyester materials.
Use light-colored, cotton bed linen.
Use khus Khus mats for your doors, windows and keep them watered all the time. They work as natural coolers.
- How to keep lizards away from your house?
- How does a refrigerator keep the temperature cool inside it?
- How to remove the summer tan from your skin?
- What makes Python Cool?
- Tips to Keep Facebook Secure and Private
- 10 Interesting Python Cool Tricks
- What is the difference between home and house?
- House Robber in Python
- How to Avoid Spyware during Online Browsing?
- How to ignore a class during the serialization using Jackson in Java?
- How to keep sugar safe from ants?
- How to keep appending subdocuments in MongoDB?
- What are some cool websites to pass time?
- House Robber II in C++