- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to identify the signs of depression in a friend who is trying to behave normal?
Depression, an often under-diagnosed problem, is a silent killer. Nowadays, due to the harsh, busy life, many people are a victim of this disease. But there are ways to identify a depressed patient.
Weeps In Isolation: The friend of yours may often cry in solitude in an extremely pitiable manner.
Yells at Anything and Everything: Frustration becomes a part of his life. So, there may be high chances of screaming and shouting often.
Chooses to Be Quiet: In usual conversations and chitchats, he chooses to keep mum.
Laughter Is Gone: He has said goodbye to laughter. An expressionless face and lack of ambition in the eyes.
No Will Power Lack of willpower in order to achieve major goals of life.
Comfort Zone: Since morale is down of a depression patient. He may choose more often to be in comfort zone and not strive and pine for the achievement of aim in his life.
Sleep Patterns: There are remarkable changes in sleep patterns. Either the patient may sleep a lot, or not at all.
Loss of Appetite: The patient may not feel like eating anymore.
Loss of Weight: When one does not eat, he will lose weight.
Thus, life becomes nothing but a bad dream. However, friends can create an atmosphere of happiness and help them out in such a scenario.
- How to survive teenage depression?
- How to overcome pregnancy depression?
- How to overcome depression and anxiety?
- What is the C# equivalent of C++ friend keyword?
- How can people who suffer from mood disorders ever lead normal lives?
- What is postpartum depression and how is it treated?
- What are the qualities of a best friend?
- What are the signs of a dying relationship?
- How to identify if a language is regular or not in TOC?
- Who is the first Indian Lady to become a doctor?
- Who is the promoter of Buddhism in India?
- How to identify entity from a given problem
- How to Identify and Prevent a Smartphone Scam?
- How to identify duplicate values in a column of matrix in R?
- How to generate a normal random vector using the mean of a vector in R?