- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to go "Live on Facebook"?
Facebook, one of the most favorite social media platform of today’s generation, which has launched this “Facebook Live” feature in April 2016. This is a live video streaming service that lets anyone broadcast from their mobile devices straight to their Facebook News Feed. Most of the celebrities and Facebook marketers are making full use of it.
To go live on Facebook, open your Facebook Mobile App.
Go to the News Feed and tap the “Live” option denoted by the camcorder icon.
Otherwise, open up the status bar by tapping “What’s on your mind?” Then, select “Live Video” option from the menu.
Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
Switch the privacy settings to “Only me” or “Friends” or “Public” according to your preferences.
Give an appealing description of your video.
Tag friends and chose the location or add an activity if you like to.
Set up the view of your camera. The background of your setup screen is the view the camera captures. The rotating arrow icon in the top-right corner indicates the camera.
There are options available for flipping and brightness settings etc., for the video. You can also add lenses, filters, writing and drawing to your video.
Click the blue colored “Go Live” button to start broadcasting.
You can also interact with viewers and commenters while broadcasting.
Click “Finish” to mark the end of your broadcast.
Post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.
You’re done now!!
Have a happy Live experience!!
- How to enable live chat in live streaming on YouTube?
- How to Avoid online Scams on Facebook?
- How to do Live streaming on YouTube?
- Facebook is not safe anymore!! Biggest data Scandal on Facebook.
- How To Install Go (Golang) 1.7 on CentOS 7
- How to see all the jerks who unfriend you on Facebook?
- How to motivate myself to go on a morning walk daily?
- How to Start Live Stream on YouTube using YouTube Mobile App?
- Oversharing information on facebook is dangerous
- How to integrate Facebook using Kotlin?
- Best Way to Install Go 1.7 on Ubuntu
- Get the Top Best Conversation on Facebook
- Why you should live stream on YouTube
- How to get more local facebook fans
- How to create android app in facebook?