- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the color of the most recent plotted line in Python?
To get the color of the most recent plotted line, we can take the following steps −
Create x and y points using numpy.
Plot the line using x and y, with color red and linewidth 2.
To get the color of the line, use the get_color() method, and print it.
To display the figure, use the show() method.
import numpy as np from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True x = np.linspace(1, 10, 1000) y = np.linspace(10, 20, 1000) line, = plt.plot(x, y, c="red", lw=2) print("Color of the most recent plot line: ", line.get_color()) plt.show()
Color of the most recent plot line: red
- MySQL query to get the last created table name (most recent)?
- How to color the plotted area of a JavaFX xy-chart?
- How to find the most recent file in a directory on Linux?
- How to pick a new color for each plotted line within a figure in matplotlib?
- How to get the most out of Canva?
- How can I get the (x,y) values of a line that is plotted by a contour plot (Matplotlib)?
- How to change the color of line in xyplot in R?
- Display record with most recent time in MySQL
- How to set label for an already plotted line in Matplotlib?
- How to get the current open file line in Python?
- How can we find the most recent and most oldest date from a table with the help of MySQL MAX() and MIN() functions?
- Using Colormaps to set the color of line in Matplotlib
- How to change the color of a line using radiobuttons in Matplotlib?
- How do I select 5 random rows from the 20 most recent rows in MySQL?
- How to select most recent date out of a set of several possible timestamps in MySQL?