How to set label for an already plotted line in Matplotlib?
To set label for an already plotted line in Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Plot the line with an input list.
- Set the label of the created line.
- Place a legend on the plot at the "upper right" location.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt
plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50]
plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True
line, = plt.plot([2, -1, 4, -1, 2])
Published on 17-Jun-2021 12:08:16