- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get rid of dark circle under my eyes?
Undue lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, unbalanced diet, improper sleep, spending too much time on different small or big screens, no room for exercise in our daily routine and excessive stress are a few reasons today’s generation is facing several health issues and dark circles are now a common phenomenon.
Through a number of ways, we can treat these unwanted spots including allopathy, light therapy, bleaching techniques, laser treatment, and so on. However, many of us would be reluctant to go with any of these alternatives as they invite severe side-effects. So, how can one cure dark circles along with having no opposite effects on the skin? Let’s hunt out!
Cucumber is considered one of the best treatment for such troubles as it not only has a cooling effect but also improving the color of the skin around your eyes. You simply cut a cucumber into slices, refrigerate them for about 30 minutes and then keep them on your eyes.
Besides, crush a cucumber and extract the juice; apply this around the affected area gently, keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off. You can also add a few drops of lemon juice to this because lemon helps to reduce the darkness of the skin. If you have puffy eyes issue, add potato juice a little into cumber juice for the best results.
Rose water has been an extremely effective treatment for rejuvenating skin since ages and even scientists have proved its significance in order to cure dark circles. You just have to apply this with the help of cotton around your eyes and on eyelids and wash it off after 15 minutes with water. If done on a regular basis, twice a day, you will observe effective results within in a few weeks.
Being one of the best oils for delicate skin, Almond oil can help you cure your dark circles effectively because its exalted properties consisting of Emollient, antioxidant, etc. Before going to bed, dab on a few drops of this oil and massage it lightly on the affected area and keep it the whole night. Wash it off the next morning and see results.
- How to get rid of smartphone addiction?
- How to get rid of Love Bites?
- How do I get rid of pimples on my face: using home remedies or medicinal ointments?
- How to get rid of split ends of hair?
- How to get rid of swollen fingers in winters?
- How to get rid of widget border in Tkinter?
- How to get rid of Firefox logging in Selenium?
- How to use Almond Oil to reduce dark circles under eye?
- What to do to keep my eyes healthy?
- How do I get rid of the Python Tkinter root window?
- How to get rid of grid lines when plotting with Seaborn + Pandas with secondary_y?
- What are some home remedies for wrinkles under eyes?
- My eyes pain a lot when I read the whole day. How to soothe them?
- Python - Can’t we get rid of the Global Interpreter Lock?
- How to get memory usage under Linux in C++