- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to generate captions for a video?
Here are some of the ways to generate captions for a video.
You can generate captions through YouTube's Automatic Captioning which is absolutely free and very easy to use. The automatic captions generated can later be edited in the Video Manager.
You can use IBM's Watson and Amara. They are also free soft wares to create effective captions.
One more is the Pop-Up Archive. It is a paid service and has far more features than the above two options.
- Related Articles
- What are free options available to generate closed captions from Audio/Video?
- What are the offline softwares to generate closed captions from audio/video?
- How to optimize video for YouTube search?
- How to Use YouTube Analytics for Video Optimization?
- How to Share Embed YouTube Video Link for Blogs?
- How To Find The Right Schedule For Youtube Video Publishing?
- XMLHttpRequest for Video Tag?
- Closed Captions vs. Subtitles on YouTube
- How to add video chapters in YouTube video description
- How to permanently delete a YouTube video?
- How to generate the language for context free grammar?
- How to use research tab for new video topics in YouTube
- How to upload a 360 video to YouTube?
- How To Edit Video Category And Audiences For The Published YouTube Videos?
- How To Search For The Most Replayed Part Of Your Youtube Video?