- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to generate captions for a video?
Here are some of the ways to generate captions for a video.
You can generate captions through YouTube's Automatic Captioning which is absolutely free and very easy to use. The automatic captions generated can later be edited in the Video Manager.
You can use IBM's Watson and Amara. They are also free soft wares to create effective captions.
One more is the Pop-Up Archive. It is a paid service and has far more features than the above two options.
- What are free options available to generate closed captions from Audio/Video?
- What are the offline softwares to generate closed captions from audio/video?
- XMLHttpRequest for Video Tag?
- Use CSS width property for a responsive video player
- ffmpeg settings for converting to mp4 and ogg for HTML5 video
- How to generate the language for context free grammar?
- How to embed a video using HTML code?
- How to record a video in Selenium webdriver?
- How to add a YouTube Video to your Website?
- Video Ads for Mobile Devices – A Successful Recipe for Your Digital Campaign
- Generate a CNF for a given context free grammar
- Streaming a video file to an HTML5 video player with Node.js so that the video controls continue to work
- How to rotate a video in OpenCV using C++?
- HTML 5 Video Buffering a certain portion of a longer video
- C++ Program to Generate a Graph for a Given Fixed Degree Sequence