- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to fit Tkinter listbox to contents?
Tkinter offers Listbox widgets which is very useful in the case of representing a large set of data items in the form of a list. To configure the listbox widget, we can use configure(*options) method to change the properties such as background color, foreground color, and other properties of the listbox widget. The width property is used to define the width of the listbox widget. If we set width=0, then it will get closed to the length of its content in the listbox.
Now, run the above code to display the listbox which is set to its content.
- How to stop Tkinter Frame from shrinking to fit its contents?
- How to clear a Tkinter ListBox?
- How to edit a Listbox item in Tkinter?
- How to keep selections highlighted in a Tkinter Listbox?
- How to display a Listbox with columns using Tkinter?
- How to fully change the color of a Tkinter Listbox?
- How to remove multiple selected items in the listbox in Tkinter?
- How to select at the same time from two Tkinter Listbox?
- How to directly modify a specific item in a TKinter listbox?
- Attach scrollbar to listbox as opposed to window in Tkinter
- How to Delete Tkinter Text Box's Contents?
- Default to and select the first item in Tkinter Listbox
- How to clear the contents of a Tkinter Text widget?
- How to save the contents of a Textbox in Tkinter?
- Creating scrollable Listbox within a grid using Tkinter