- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to display the superscript for a single variable in a base R plot?
To display the superscript in a base R plot, we would need to use expression function inside text function. For example, if we want to display X-square inside a blank plot in base R then we can use the below code:
> plot(1:10,type="n") > text(2,2,expression(X^2==4))
- How to display superscript for X-axis title in base R plot?
- How to display fraction in base R plot?
- How to display star/asterisk sign (*) inside a base R plot?
- How to display x-bar in base R plot?
- How to display infinity symbol in base R plot?
- How to create a colored box for base R plot?
- How to create vertical line for X variable at median in base R plot
- How to create horizontal line for Y variable at median in base R plot?
- How to display base R plot axes titles in italics?
- How to display text in base R plot with outline?
- How to display mean with underline in base R plot?
- How to display square root sign in base R plot?
- How to add a variable to the model in base R?
- How to display X-axis labels inside the plot in base R?
- How to assign a value to a base R plot?