- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Celebrate International Women's Day?
There are many ways to celebrate Women's Day.
Organize meetings and forums to discuss what women have achieved this year. We have many women entrepreneurs who have achieved stupendous success. Let us felicitate those women and thereby encourage budding aspirants.
We can make plans to help poor and destitute women and raise funds to support them. Every year we can check the progress of the NGO's we have established, on women's day and encourage the volunteers.
Every year on Women's day we can celebrate great women achievers in many fields and encourage them to achieve more. Let us felicitate the common women who have done selfless service to people within their limited sources and who go unnoticed.
Women's day is the right time to check the progress made by women in the last one year and set the targets for the coming year.
- Related Articles
- Theme of International Women’s Day 2018: #PressforProgress
- How do we celebrate Dhanteras?
- Why You Should Wear Purple on International Women's Day
- Why do we celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi?
- How to read numbers in International system?
- Why do you celebrate your birthday every year?
- How to use date command in day to day practical usage
- Consumers International
- How to Enjoy a Lazy Day?
- International Conflict Resolution
- International Environmental Law
- International Labour Organisation
- International Environmental Agreements
- International Copyright Law
- International Criminal Court