- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add Label width in Tkinter?
A Label widget is used to display text and images in an application. The size of the label widget depends on a number of factors such as width, height, and Font-size of the Label text. The height and width define how the label widget should appear in the window.
To set the width of the label widget, we should declare the Label widget with a variable. Instantiating the label widget with a variable allows the users to add/edit the properties of the Label widget.
# Import the required libraries from tkinter import * # Create an instance of tkinter frame or window win=Tk() # Set the size of the window win.geometry("700x350") # Add a Label widget label=Label(win, text="A Label widget is used to display text " "and images in an application.", font=('Times 14'), width=100) label.pack() win.mainloop()
If you run the above code, it will display a window that contains a Label text with some width.
- How to set the height/width of a Label widget in Tkinter?
- How to get the Tkinter Label text?
- How to update a Python/tkinter label widget?
- How to align text to the left in Tkinter Label?
- How to justify text in label in tkinter in Python Need justify in tkinter?
- Update Tkinter Label from variable
- Underline Text in Tkinter Label widget
- Deleting a Label in Python Tkinter
- How to change Tkinter label text on button press?
- How to create a hyperlink with a Label in Tkinter?
- How to display multiple lines of text in Tkinter Label?
- Python - Add Label to kivy window
- How to add an image in Tkinter?
- How do you create a clickable Tkinter Label?
- How to get the width of the Tkinter widget?