- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the Tkinter Label text?
Tkinter Labels are used to create and display text or images on the window. It has several components and functions that can be used to customize the label information such as fontfamily, padding, width, height, etc. In order to get the Label text on the window, we can write the value for the text that has to be displayed on the window.
#Import the required library from tkinter import * #Create an instance of tkinter frame win= Tk() #Define the geometry of the window win.geometry("600x250") #Create a Label with Text my_text= Label(win, text= "This is a New Line Text", font=('Helvetica bold', 16)) my_text.pack(pady=15) #Print the label text print(my_text['text']) win.mainloop()
The above code will display the Label “This is a New Line Text” which can be printed by the print function.
- How to align text to the left in Tkinter Label?
- Underline Text in Tkinter Label widget
- How to change Tkinter label text on button press?
- Changing Tkinter Label Text Dynamically using Label.configure()
- How to display multiple lines of text in Tkinter Label?
- How to change the size of text on a label in Tkinter?
- How to justify text in label in tkinter in Python Need justify in tkinter?
- How to get the input from the Tkinter Text Widget?
- How to get the current length of the Text in a Tkinter Text widget?
- Python Tkinter – How do I change the text size in a label widget?
- How to add Label width in Tkinter?
- How to Update the label of the Tkinter menubar item?
- How to update the image of a Tkinter Label widget?
- How to change the color of a Tkinter label programmatically?
- Get the text of a button widget in Tkinter