- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How should I manage my life?
Having a well-managed life will not only create life-long contentment but also helps you balance your life and make you productive. From managing your career, relationships, family, or friends to health, fitness, business or finance, there is a lot to manage these days. Most of us are left struggling with these responsibilities and automatically get stressed. Hence, it’s extremely important to learn to manage your life. Let’s see how:
Create A Vision for Life
You should know what you want in life and where do you want to see yourself 10 years down the line. Having an ultimate vision will keep you motivated and excited all times. For example, “I want to become a powerful leader, an efficient doctor, or a famous blogger who can make a difference to the lives of people”, or “I would lose 20 kilos in 6 months”, and so on.
Identify Your Purpose
Having a purpose for your life is equally important. You should have a reason to keep you moving in life and that should be the fuel to help you go after your vision. So, for example, the actual reason or purpose can be to become a role model for someone or to be financially independent. Overall, your reason should be strong enough to make things happen.
Creating Your Identity
Your identity will make you who you are and what you symbolize. It’s what you believe in and what you turn into. Your life changes the day you discover who you are and that’s the day when you start living by it. For example, you can be an amazing daughter, a great mother, or a highly fit personality.
Create a list of standards or code of conduct that you will live by despite any condition. Make a list of 10 standards and put them up all over your house to keep reminding yourself. It can be anything like, “to be happy and content”, “to be a good example for all”, etc.
- Related Articles
- How to manage study time during college life?
- My girlfriend never appreciates me, what should I do?
- How should I store data into my Mysql database, what type should I assign to a column storing salt values?
- Being a girl should I give importance to my looks?
- What Should I Do If My IP Address Is Exposed?
- What should I do if someone copies my website/blog content?
- In college, if I am being ragged by my seniors, whom should I complain?
- Should I name the username field in my MySQL table “name” or “user_name”?
- Should I write my script in the body or the head of the HTML?
- How can I increase my monthly savings?
- How can I curb my shopping addiction?
- How can I improve my spoken English?