- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How does Sandalwood Oil help the skin?
Skincare is a major beauty concern. Using natural oils helps in many ways in protecting our skin. Among all those, sandalwood oil is the most trusted and beneficial oil, having no side effects. Sandalwood oil is famously used to reduce skin irritation and rashes. The scars on the skin also get faded away with regular use. This oil works great for hyper-pigmentation as well.
Sandalwood oil can be used directly or by mixing with any other oils or powders for cleansing or tan removing. The aromatic flowers such as rosemary, lavender, ylang-ylang, rose, myrrh, geranium, and tulip can also be added to sandalwood oil for increasing the therapeutic value of the oil. This oil mixture can be used in the treatment of a Migraine headache, fatigue etc.
How to use
Massage a few drops of Sandalwood Oil to your face and take hot water steam covering your head with a towel.
Applying a little bit of sandalwood oil on wet hair will help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
Rubbing Sandalwood oil on palms and inhaling directly will reduce the tensions and migraines.
Massage 1-2 drops of oil on your face along with your regular night cream or moisturizer to reduce wrinkles.
Use as a hair oil mixing 2-3 drops of sandalwood oil added to several drops of coconut oil and apply to reduce dryness or hair.
Benefits for Skin
Sandalwood oil makes the skin bright and clear
Helps in cleansing and leaves the skin flawless
Skin irritation and infections can be cured
Rash, itching, and scaling of skin can also be reduced
Sandalwood oil helps the skin from aging
Can be used as an antiseptic agent
Skin toning and body odor are maintained
It also acts as a germicide and disinfectant
A bottle of pure sandalwood would help in many ways protecting the beauty and also the health. This oil helps in controlling blood pressure, tensions, stress, anxiety and helps boost memory. It also keeps the infections away and improves renal health.
- How does Capital Rationing help Capital Budgeting?
- Which oil is better for cooking, mustard oil or coconut oil?
- Is the concept of resveratrol true? How does it help?
- How Does Non-Repudiation Help in Cyber Security?
- How does a VPN help hide your search history?
- What are the constituents of Bhringaraj oil for hair growth? Do these things really help in the growth of hair?
- How does rehabilitation centres help you to overcome drug addiction?
- How does data mining help in Intrusion detection and prevention system?
- How to remove the summer tan from your skin?
- How does the newly invented ‘Medicated Skin Patch’ helps to reduce extra fat from our body?
- What SWOT analysis and how does it help organizations weigh their resources?
- How does effective Human resource management help in your company's growth?
- How different chemical compounds are separated from crude oil?
- How will drones help improve the security?
- How to use rice bran oil for perfect hair care?