- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How does bitcoin currency work? Why is it so controversial?
Bitcoin is nothing but cryptocurrency or can also be called digital currency. The rules of cryptography for regulating and generating of units of currency are used in this currency. Bitcoins are the most priceless among all cryptocurrency. It is also generally called a decentralized digital currency.
How Does It Work?
They are totally virtual coins created to be 'self-contained' for their value, emitting the hassle of moving and storing, especially for banks. They have the value of just like the bars of gold in your pockets. These bitcoins can be used to buy goods and services online, or you can keep them for a limited or long time and wait for their prices to go up.
You can transfer or trade from one personal wallet to another. This wallet is nothing but a small personal database that can be stored on your phone, PC, other devices, or in the cloud.
Why Is It Controversial?
Many countries including India do not recognize Bitcoins as a legal tender. On the other hand, major economies like the US, China, Japan, etc. have shown this currency a green flag. This territorial conflict puts this currency under the dark clouds of doubt. Moreover, no country can deny the fact that this currency can be used more conveniently in a number of criminal activities including hacking.
- What is Bitcoin and how does it work?
- How secure bitcoin currency is?
- How does cloud mining Bitcoin Work?
- What is Gaggle How does it work?
- Why does it take so long to try criminals in India?
- What is FTTP and how does it work?
- 5G Technology: What is, How Does It Work
- What is Anti-Botnet? How Does It Work?
- Why does Trump have so many misspellings in his tweets? Is it on purpose?
- How do bitcoin ATMs work?
- Why is it so difficult sometimes to say no?
- Keynesian Put – What is it and how does it work?
- Knuckle-Buster – What is it and how does it work?
- what is web hosting and how does it work?
- What is Life Coaching and how does it work?