- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do I get rid of pimples on my face: using home remedies or medicinal ointments?
Age, hormone changes, the presence of bacteria, etc. are the common causes for pimples to rear their ugly face. Bear in mind that pimples should be cured according to their cause. Most importantly, treating them ruthlessly, as many of us do, can cost you an ugly mark. Therefore, being gentle with a little patience are considered the best approach to deal with pimples.
Generally, teenagers suffer badly from pimples because of the Sebaceous glands, located at the base of hair follicles, get overactive due to hormone dysregulation. Especially in teenage girls, breakouts take place around the time of their menstrual cycle.
Besides, females might experience pimples while pregnancy as they commonly appear during the first and second trimesters. All happens due to the increase of a hormone called androgens, which causes the glands produce more sebum.
Pimples and acne have also been closely associated with infections, with a group of yeasts named Malassezia considered to be the major offender. Mainly, they occupy the skin of forehead and chest. However, this can be avoided through the deep cleansing of the skin on regular basis and proper care.
In medical science, the drug called Accutane is considered as one of the best treatments for pimples and acne; however, it’s a vast list of side-effects puts it in the category of the most controversial drug. Causing birth defects is the fatalist side effect of this treatment. Besides, numerous ointments, (including the one you mentioned) available on every drug store with the claim to give you a pimple-free skin, have no substantial impact in curing pimples.
Adopting the natural ways is safer to cure these ugly heads. Appling Apple cider vinegar can be one of the treatments as it kills off the bacteria that have intruded your skin. 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of honey mask a deadly combo to heal pimples. Tea tree oil, which has different properties than other oils, works as a solvent which removes the extra sebum and dead skin cells and open pores.
Never Treat Pimples Ruthlessly
Pimples should never be treated ruthlessly as many of us try to squeeze them out with the thought that they will be disappeared, but they leave their hideous mark, which might stay on your face for a long time. So, avoid this brutality and treat them gently.
- Related Articles
- How do I get rid of the Python Tkinter root window?
- How to get rid of dark circle under my eyes?
- 10 Do-It-Yourself Home Remedies for Psoriasis
- Ear Infection Home Remedies
- PHP: How do I display the contents of a textfile on my page?
- Sciatica Treatments and Home Remedies
- Chickenpox Treatment and Home Remedies
- Home Remedies for Hair Removal
- How to Get Rid of Crickets?
- How to Get Rid of Snakes?
- How can I get my invention patented?
- What are some home remedies to remove white spots on lips?
- Tonsil Stones Treatment: Home Remedies, Surgery
- Home Remedies for Gas and Bloating
- How do I delete SharedPreferences data for my Android App using Kotlin?