- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can you stay healthy during fasting?
The festive season is on and many of you must be fasting these days. However, things take a troublesome turn when we compromise with our health in the rapture of devotion. Therefore, it becomes very crucial for all of us to take care of our health along during fasting.
Light Food Is the Key
Never binge on heavy food. Rather take a ‘light food’ turn. You can go for fruits, khichadi, and Dalia at night. If you are not well, take a physician’s advice. Keep taking some liquid after every 2 hours. Diabetic patients must not be an empty stomach for long. Eating 4-5 things at a time, take them after a certain interval.
Readymade Food Is the Culprit
Never opt for potato, banana chips, and any other readymade food the outside food stations offers you. Avoid taking more sugar than the limit, fried food, etc. raise Pitta Dosha and puts your health into a trouble.
Take Salt Moderately
Reduce the intake of salt. Better, take only rock salt, which has the amount of potassium more and sodium less.
Some Quick Pocket Tips:
- The elderly people, patients, pregnant ladies must take an advice before fasting.
- Take more liquids to avoid weakness.
- Use coconut water, lemon juice, fruits rich with Vitamin A.
- Avoid sweets, tea, coffee in excess, and tangy foods.
- How to stay healthy in your daily life?
- Can you give some nutritional advice/nutritional elements for healthy infants?
- How can clapping make us healthy?
- Is pizza healthy? If not, can it be made healthy?
- How can a working mother stay stressfree?
- How can I eat rice in a healthy way?
- How can MySQL handle the errors during trigger execution?
- How long can a home-made ice-cream stay fresh?
- What do you mean by HSG test during fertility testing?
- How can you make people listen to you?
- How can you get XRP?
- How to stay young forever?
- How can we ignore the fields during JSON serialization in Java?
- How can you have a satisfied life?
- How You Can Secure All Your Passwords