- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can you make people listen to you?
To make people listen to you is one of the best feelings in this world. You need to be a good listener to be a good speaker. You don’t need to become a different person for making people listen to you. You just need to be confident in your own skin.
Just loosen up before you speak because people usually don’t tend to listen to people who are riled up and tensed. Wriggle your arms and spine and you can feel the difference in the tone and way you speak. You sound more relaxed and confident and that’s a good start to it. Following tips will surely help you ease up the job:
Speak Clearly − You need to be clear on what you’re going to speak. Articulate your words clearly, you can try and imitate newsreaders as they pronounce their vowels and consonants clearly to make you understand every word they say.
Project − Project yourself in a confident manner. You need to be loud and clear enough in your mind to be loud and clear enough to other people. Take a deep breath and visualize the scenario in which you’re speaking and plan what to speak.
Speak Lower − When you take a deep breath, let it settle into your body. When the voice hits your body it sounds clear and confident making people want to listen to you.
Emphasis − You need to emphasize the impactful words to make the correct impact on the topic you’re speaking. Emphasizing plays a key role in speaking.
Slow Down − Relax. Take your time and give others their time to process what you’ve said. No one would be interested in listening to unending rattling. Take a moment’s pause and then start again.
Don’t Let Your Conscious Come in Between − Get out of your way, don’t overthink as to what others are thinking and all. Just be yourself and concentrate on what you want to say and the people listening to it.
Have A Ball − Don’t take it seriously. Enjoy speaking, automatically the audience enjoys it and creates a huge amount of interest in what you’ve got to say.
Eye Contact − Keep making eye contact while talking. This will make the people listening to you involved in the conversation and keeps it alive.
- Can you now ask Amazon Alexa to make playlists for you?
- How can you make your kid help in your household?
- How can you get XRP?
- Things that make you less productive
- Write about an incident when you made a difference to the lives of the people around you?
- How do you make code reusable in C#?
- Why do people always advise you to cry after a tragedy?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- What is something that people will find surprising about you?
- People look beautiful and graceful with age. Do you agree?
- Program to find maximum number of consecutive values you can make in Python
- How do you make a list iterator in Java?
- How can you stay healthy during fasting?
- How can you have a satisfied life?
- How You Can Secure All Your Passwords