- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can you explain the spiritual term "Material Happiness" scientifically?
The happiness caused by material terms like money and comfort can be understood as “Material Happiness”. According to Spiritual theories, this material happiness is temporary, which means the pleasure acquired through it, will not last long.
Enjoy This Bliss In Drops
This can be well explained scientifically, with many instances. For example, a person who has much desire to eat chocolates, if goes on consuming them for a long period without any limitation, gets eventually fed up one day.
The strong desire which turns down slowly gets satisfied after a certain period and then if continued leaves him in a state of aversion towards it. This is somewhat called as “Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility” in economics.
Keep On Exploring
We usually keep on switching our desires/wants onto something so that nothing bores us. We usually do this to keep the things entertain us. So, we cannot find happiness constantly at one place or thing or at a comfort, permanently.
Hence, we cannot eat the same pudding all day or watch the same movie without a break all over the week. Unless you keep on changing these material interests, we cannot feel excited to hang on. Hence, the material happiness is stated as “temporary” in spirituality.
- Explain the material face property of 3D shapes in JavaFX
- Can you please explain Python dictionary memory usage?
- What is Happiness Planner/Journal? How to use a happiness journal?
- What is the real happiness mean?
- Can you explain what is metaclass and inheritance in Python?
- How will you explain Python Operator Overloading?
- What could be the concept of happiness?
- How can you make people listen to you?
- Can you explain Python Regular Expression Syntax in a simple way?
- How can you get XRP?
- Differentiate between the long-term, short-term, and medium-term schedulers.
- What is the science and psychology behind happiness?
- Can eating your favorite dish be akin to having a 'Spiritual Experience'?
- How can you use plastic without harming the environment?
- How does Multi-material 3D Printer Work?