- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I get pyplot images to show on a console app? (Matplotlib)
To show pyplot images on a console, we can use pyplot.show() method.
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Create random data of 5☓5 dimension.
- Use imshow() method, with data. Display the data as an image, i.e., on a 2D regular raster.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import numpy as np from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True data = np.random.rand(5, 5) plt.imshow(data, cmap="copper") plt.show()
- How can I attach a pyplot function to a figure instance? (Matplotlib)
- How can I get zoom functionality for images on Android?
- How can I set the background color on specific areas of a Pyplot figure using Matplotlib?
- How can I show figures separately in Matplotlib?
- How to show multiple images in one figure in Matplotlib?
- How do I close all the open pyplot windows (Matplotlib)?
- How I can get a Cartesian coordinate system in Matplotlib?
- How can I clear console using C++?
- How can I place a table on a plot in Matplotlib?
- How do I update images on a Tkinter Canvas?
- How can I get the length of a single unit on an axis in Matplotlib?
- How to zoom subplots together in Matplotlib/Pyplot?
- How to show tick labels on top of a matplotlib plot?
- How can I show and hide div on mouse click using jQuery?
- How can I generate more colors on a pie chart in Matplotlib?