- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can I attach a pyplot function to a figure instance? (Matplotlib)
To attach a pyplot function to a figure instance, we can use figure() method and add an axes to it.
- Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
- Create a new figure or activate an existing figure using figure() method.
- Add an '~.axes.Axes' to the figure as part of a subplot arrangement.
- Set a title to this axis using set_title() method.
- To display the figure, use show() method.
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True fig = plt.figure() ax = fig.add_subplot() ax.set_title("My Title!") plt.show()
- How can I set the background color on specific areas of a Pyplot figure using Matplotlib?
- How can I get pyplot images to show on a console app? (Matplotlib)
- How to retrieve colorbar instance from figure in Matplotlib?
- How should I pass a matplotlib object through a function; as Axis, Axes or Figure?
- How to have a function return a figure in Python (using Matplotlib)?
- How to get the list of axes for a figure in Pyplot?
- How can I get the color of the last figure in Matplotlib?
- How do I close all the open pyplot windows (Matplotlib)?
- Can I give a border to a line in Matplotlib plot function?
- How can I dynamically update my Matplotlib figure as the data file changes?
- How to add a 3d subplot to a matplotlib figure?\n
- How to retrieve XY data from a Matplotlib figure?
- How to position and align a Matplotlib figure legend?
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- How to get a matplotlib Axes instance to plot to?