- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can excessive comfort ruin one's life?
To be comfortable is not the worst thing in the world, or is it? Being comfortable means doing something that you do not have a problem doing or not doing something you wouldn’t want to do.
When a person gets too comfortable in the zone that they are present in, they do not have the urge to expose themselves to other opportunities. This causes a lack of striving for achievement and also the desire to grow into a better version of yourself.
Restricting yourself inside your comfort zone tends to happen first when it comes to your career. Motivated and fresh out of college, most students have these huge plans for their careers.
They envision themselves being at the top of their respective fields within a period of 10-15 years. However, once they realize how much dedication and hard work it takes to reach the top, that vision and dream slowly start to fade away.
The worst thing you can do is to stop expanding your social crowd. As soon as you become too comfortable in the aspect of having enough people in your life then you don’t care about attending social functions anymore, attend social gatherings, learn about new opportunities and also carry yourself with the same enthusiasm that you had when you started off.
Another part of your life that can be heavily affected is being too comfortable in the relationship aspect of your life with close friends and family. Everyone grows up, everyone changes and this causes the lack of communication with close ones.
The reason we lose touch is that we believe that we have been so close to each other that nothing can possibly change that. You end up not staying in contact for a month, which slowly changes to a year and then 2 years and then you finally end up meeting these people for either weddings or funerals.
Being happy, healthy, achieving goals, and keeping relationships intact doesn't just happen on its own. It takes effort and sacrifice in order to achieve something. You might not realize how much damage is being caused. But ten years down line, filled with comfort and selfishness and you will look back and wonder “How did I live for the past ten years?”, and then you may feel the void.
- Do you agree that choosing a wrong life partner will ruin your whole life?
- How to limit excessive use of mobile?
- Can one's pride be positive too?
- How can you have a satisfied life?
- How can vashikaran effect your daily life?
- What is the best thing one can achieve through Human form of life?
- Conway’s Game Of Life using Python?
- What is bullying? How does it affect anyone's life?
- One’s Complement
- Which one is important in life money or attitude?
- How can I be happy in life at all times?
- Why does one need a mentor in life to grow?
- How to clean one's belly button?
- If you achieved all of your life’s goals how would you feel?
- What is the importance of extracurricular activities in a student's life?