This recipe serves 2.
Brown bread (4 slices)
Prepare the stuffing for the sandwich first.
1. In a bowl, add Hung curd and the American sweet corn, shredded red cabbage, baked beans, some parboiled broccoli.
2. Add some red chili flakes, white pepper, mixed herbs, cinnamon powder, and salt as per taste.
3. Drizzle some olive oil along with olives of one’s choice (black or green).
4. Cut two bread slices and evenly spread the mixture prepared. Place leftover ingredients like pineapple slices and cheese must be spread in the right amount along with lettuce leaves and fried onions.
5. Serve at room temperature or chilled after placing it in a refrigerator for some time.
This recipe is not only healthy but also tasty. It is a very good option for mothers to pack it for their children’s school tiffin box.