- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give me a recipe for a healthy sandwich?
This recipe serves 2.
Brown bread (4 slices)
- American sweet cornHung curd
- Red cabbage
- Olives(black and /or green)
- Red chili flakes
- White pepper
- Olive oil
- Mixed herbs
- Cinnamon powder
- Fried onions
- Baked beans
- American cheese
Prepare the stuffing for the sandwich first.
1. In a bowl, add Hung curd and the American sweet corn, shredded red cabbage, baked beans, some parboiled broccoli.
2. Add some red chili flakes, white pepper, mixed herbs, cinnamon powder, and salt as per taste.
3. Drizzle some olive oil along with olives of one’s choice (black or green).
4. Cut two bread slices and evenly spread the mixture prepared. Place leftover ingredients like pineapple slices and cheese must be spread in the right amount along with lettuce leaves and fried onions.
5. Serve at room temperature or chilled after placing it in a refrigerator for some time.
This recipe is not only healthy but also tasty. It is a very good option for mothers to pack it for their children’s school tiffin box.
- Give me 2 baking soda beauty recipes for skin whitening?
- Can you give some nutritional advice/nutritional elements for healthy infants?
- Give me 5 daily routine makeup tips
- Video Ads for Mobile Devices – A Successful Recipe for Your Digital Campaign
- What is mirage effect? Can you give me an example?
- Give me 4 natural tips to prevent sagging on your skin?
- Simple Healthy Tips for Software Engineers
- What is Sandwich Testing?
- What urgent reason can I give my mom to take me to New York as a 15-year-old?
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- Hey Siri! Give us a hint
- How can I eat rice in a healthy way?
- Is pizza healthy? If not, can it be made healthy?
- Difference between Unit Testing and Sandwich Testing