- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give any four factors necessary for a healthy person.
The factors necessary for a healthy person are:
(i) The clean and hygienic surrounding environment. It will prevent the spread of air and water-borne diseases.
(ii) Personal hygiene is also necessary to prevent infectious diseases.
(iii) Nourished food and a balanced diet are necessary for a good immune system.
(iv) Immunization against various diseases.
- Give me a recipe for a healthy sandwich?
- Can you give some nutritional advice/nutritional elements for healthy infants?
- Maximize the product of four factors of a Number in C++
- How to give an uneducated person more awareness about android phones?
- Simple Healthy Tips for Software Engineers
- Are there any special foods to keep your eyes healthy?
- Are there any other healthy teas along with green tea?
- Why is feedback necessary for good business?
- How is drinking water from a copper bottle or any other copper vessel healthy?
- Queries to find whether a number has exactly four distinct factors or not in C++
- C++ find four factors of N with maximum product and sum equal to N .
- Why a living person sinks and a dead person floats in water?
- What are the healthy weight gain foods for babies?
- Why is social reputation necessary for the scientific community people?
- Find four factors of N with maximum product and sum equal to N in C++