- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who knows Coca-Cola's secret recipe?
Only a few people in the world know the secret recipe of Coca-Cola.
Coca-cola was invented by Dr. John S. Pemberton in 1886. Pemberton’s bookkeeper, Frank Robinson, named the mixture Coca-Cola and wrote it out in his distinctive script.
At present, the secret formula of Coca-Cola is written on a piece of paper and which is kept in a vault in the United States. The Vault of the Secret Formula of the Coca-Cola is in Atlanta city.
Since Dr. John invented Coca-Cola in 1886, the formula was always kept under wraps and shared with only a few important members of the company.
- What is the secret formula of Coca-Cola?
- Who is Rapunzel? What's her story?
- Who’s Who in the Telecommunications World
- Who was Cinderella and what's the story behind her shoes?
- Who are the Rohingyas and what's their status in India?
- Who is Sister Shivani and what's her contribution towards Brahmakumaris?
- Who’s Who in the International Standards World
- Who’s Who in the Internet Standards World
- Who are the famous Bollywood personality's who are mentioned in "Guinness Book of World Records"?
- Who is SadhGuru? What's the significance of programs offered by IshaYoga Center?
- 1's Complement vs 2's Complement
- What's the Kotlin equivalent of Java's String?
- Kirchoff's Theorem
- What's the difference between Tkinter's Tk and Toplevel classes?
- How to delete all children's elements using Python's Tkinter?