- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Friendships made in Teenage won't last long. Is it true?
Because in most of the cases, you and your peers fall in love with the same chick...or maybe she is more interested in your ‘chaddi buddy’ and treating you just as a friend…true na? Well jokes apart, this is partly true. For instance, I got a couple of friends from a dance academy, which I joined at the age of 14 and I am very very pleased to have them even till now….on the other side of the 20s.
As far as my opinion on this bond is concerned, I strongly believe that it is an affinity of your comfort. A corner where you do all the crazy stuff and turn out to be a complete individual with having no fear any challenge.
How Can You Nurture Friendship of this Age
Absolutely, friends made in this age are of totally different temperament than those of childhood era. These young friends might get offended even on a sarcastic compliment conveyed for the shirt or the pair of shoes they are in because they might not get your intention.
How To Avoid This
Spending quality time with them not only will clear most of their doubts but also help them construct a certain opinion about you.
Let's not judge anyone because you are no one to do so. Accept them the way they are.
Appreciate them for their skills, goodness, expertise. You can also give casual compliments. I remember a friend of mine does so even with strangers and believe it or not, it actually works.
If feedback is really very necessary to be conveyed, find some moderate way to explain.
We start blaming people around us very easily. Avoid it as no one is perfect and you can also commit mistakes.
Remember, friendship is a bliss, especially the one you fall into during teenage because you start looking at things from your own point of view and the same your peers going through. So, respect their outlook.
- C program that won’t compile in C++
- HTML5 canvas ctx.fillText won't do line breaks
- Why a Cheaper iPhone won’t Help Users?
- Is it true that opportunity knocks only once?
- MySQL Stored procedure won't fetch the whole table?
- Write a C program that won’t compile in C++
- Is it true that Anorexia is also a mental disorder?
- Why Adding Encryption to Cameras won’t help Photo Journalists?
- How to generate random values that won’t repeat in Java
- Why does comparing types in MySQL won’t raise an error?
- Is it true that Dreams manifest into Achievements in life?
- Is it necessary to bring in automation in every sector of the Indian economy? Won’t it deny jobs to millions in an overpopulated country with high unemployment?
- Is pizza healthy? If not, can it be made healthy?
- Long Time ("T") Format Specifier in C#
- How long can a home-made ice-cream stay fresh?