- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Friendships made in Teenage won't last long. Is it true?
Because in most of the cases, you and your peers fall in love with the same chick...or maybe she is more interested in your ‘chaddi buddy’ and treating you just as a friend…true na? Well jokes apart, this is partly true. For instance, I got a couple of friends from a dance academy, which I joined at the age of 14 and I am very very pleased to have them even till now….on the other side of the 20s.
As far as my opinion on this bond is concerned, I strongly believe that it is an affinity of your comfort. A corner where you do all the crazy stuff and turn out to be a complete individual with having no fear any challenge.
How Can You Nurture Friendship of this Age
Absolutely, friends made in this age are of totally different temperament than those of childhood era. These young friends might get offended even on a sarcastic compliment conveyed for the shirt or the pair of shoes they are in because they might not get your intention.
How To Avoid This
Spending quality time with them not only will clear most of their doubts but also help them construct a certain opinion about you.
Let's not judge anyone because you are no one to do so. Accept them the way they are.
Appreciate them for their skills, goodness, expertise. You can also give casual compliments. I remember a friend of mine does so even with strangers and believe it or not, it actually works.
If feedback is really very necessary to be conveyed, find some moderate way to explain.
We start blaming people around us very easily. Avoid it as no one is perfect and you can also commit mistakes.
Remember, friendship is a bliss, especially the one you fall into during teenage because you start looking at things from your own point of view and the same your peers going through. So, respect their outlook.
- HTML5 canvas ctx.fillText won't do line breaks
- MySQL Stored procedure won't fetch the whole table?
- Fix for MySQL ERROR 1406: Data too long for column” but it shouldn't be?
- A school team won 6 games this year against 4 games won last year. What is the percent increase?
- Remove last char if it's a specific character in MySQL?
- Is the popular saying 'Everything is an object in Java' true?
- Long Time ("T") Format Specifier in C#
- Python - Given an integer 'n', check if it is a power of 4, and return True, otherwise False.
- Python - Given an integer 'n', check if it is a power of 3, and return True, otherwise False.
- How to add http:// if it doesn't exist in the URL PHP?
- Getting the next primary key without adding a new record is impossible, isn't it in MYSQL
- Mark ( T ) if the statement is true and ( F ) if it is false:(i) Carbon dioxide is released during photosynthesis. (T/F)(ii) Plants that synthesize their food are called saprotrophs. (T/F)
- Tick True/False against the following statements :Fossil fuels can be made in the laboratory. (T/F)CNG is more polluting fuel than petrol. (T/F)Coke is almost pure form of carbon. (T/F)Coal tar is a mixture of various substances. (T/F)Kerosene is not a fossil fuel. (T/F)
- Fermat's Last Theorem in C++