- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
For making a cake, baking powder is taken. If at home, your mother uses baking soda instead of baking powder in cake,
(a) how will it affect the taste of the cake and why?
(b) how can baking soda be converted into baking powder?
(c) what is the role of tartaric acid added to baking soda?
(a) If we use baking soda instead of baking powder taste of the cake will taste bitter. On heating baking soda, sodium carbonate will be formed, which makes the cake taste bitter.
$2NaHCO_3 + Heat \rightarrow Na_2CO_3 + CO_2 + H_2O$
(b) Baking soda can be converted into baking powder by adding an edible weak acid like tartaric acid.
(c) When tartaric acid is dissolved in water, it gives out Hydrogen ions. Hydrogen ions react with Sodium Carbonate to produce carbon dioxide, which will make the cake fluffy.
- Give me 2 baking soda beauty recipes for skin whitening?
- What is the difference between baking, roasting, shallow frying and deep frying?
- Maximum Area of a Piece of Cake After Horizontal and Vertical Cuts in C++
- How you will balance your relationship with your mother and wife?
- Will extending the size of a varchar field in MySQL affect the data inside it?
- What is the Flexi-fare System and how is it going to affect your travel?
- How to Improve Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- What are the uses of Google Home Mini and Google Home Max?
- What is machine learning? How it is helpful for decision making?
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- How to wash a teddy bear at home?
- Why use IBM Worklight if it ultimately uses PhoneGap for HTML support?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- Check if it is possible to reach a number by making jumps of two given length in Python
- What is a use of DSNTIAR? How will you implement it in a COBOLDB2 program?
- What is the superstition about, stepping on a crack will lead to breaking mother’s back?