- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Escape Characters in Python
Following table is a list of escape or non-printable characters that can be represented with backslash notation.
An escape character gets interpreted; in a single quoted as well as double quoted strings.
|Backslash notation||Hexadecimal character||Description|
|\a||0x07||Bell or alert|
|\nnn||Octal notation, where n is in the range 0.7|
|\xnn||Hexadecimal notation, where n is in the range 0.9, a.f, or A.F|
- Ways to print escape characters in python
- How to escape all special characters for regex in Python?
- Ways to print escape characters in C#
- How can we escape special characters in MySQL statement?
- List down a list of the escape characters in C#
- Escape a Large Maze Python
- How to escape characters that can be interpreted as XML markup in JSP?
- Escape sequences in Java
- Escape sequences in C
- How to process escape sequences in a string in Python?
- Build (escape) regexp in MongoDB?
- Escape The Ghosts in C++
- How to escape any special character in Python regular expression?