- Equations and Applications
- Additive property of equality with decimals
- Multiplicative property of equality with decimals
- Multiplicative property of equality with whole numbers: Fractional answers
- Multiplicative property of equality with fractions
- Using two steps to solve an equation with whole numbers
- Solving an equation with parentheses
- Solving a fraction word problem using a linear equation of the form Ax = B
- Translating a sentence into a multi-step equation
Equations and Applications
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of Equations and Applications based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand Equations and Applications in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of Equations and Applications. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Equations and Applications, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such as number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, algebraic concepts, equations, and so on.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started